Alan Morgan Agency
We are seeking a driven property and casualty insurance agent to join our thriving team! The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic self-starter who embraces a fast-paced business environment. You’ll be responsible for overseeing an existing portfolio of clients and work to prospect and secure new ones. We’ll provide the necessary industry training to advance your career as long as you are motivated to succeed. If you’re an energetic, people-oriented professional committed to delivering a remarkable customer service experience, apply today!
- Keep bookkeeping logs, insurance sales records, and customer databases up to date to assess progress toward monthly goals
- Execute effective sales-based marketing strategies like prospecting, cold calling, networking, and more to gain new clients
- Meet with new, existing, and prospective policyholders and actively listen to their needs to properly assess their circumstances and financial statuses before proposing ideal plan options
- Commit to a continued education in property and casualty insurance protocols and coverage requirements to ensure the ideal types of insurance policies are offered to existing clients, potential clients, and new customers
- Help existing, new, and prospective clients fulfill insurance policy requirements by ensuring the completion of necessary forms and examining physical properties prior to or during the insurance claims process
- Fundamental computer and Microsoft Office program skills are essential
- Proficiency using sales and accounting software is beneficial
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma/GED or equivalent required
- Superior customer service, communication, and analytical skills are necessary
- P&C insurance license required for this role
- Must be able to obtain a P and C insurance license for this role
$40,000 - $55,000 at plan
About Alan Morgan Agency
We are a company that values hard work and dedication. We offer PTO, paid holidays, flexible hours and bonus opportunities.