Evergreen Communities LLC
We seek a Property Accountant with solid accounts payable experience. Part-time or full-time option available. Along with application please provide resumes and cover letters.
Our company is based in Burbank with real estate holdings in several states. We offer a pleasant atmosphere, casual dress and opportunities for advancement and career growth.
The ideal candidate must prefer a quiet work environment, possess discipline and high integrity. A great credit history is a plus and will be verified. We are looking for someone with a stable work history.
Comprehensive training will be provided to ensure successful onboarding.
- Strong time management
- Accurate data entry
- Attention to detail
- Analytical and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
Competitive pay, benefits and incentives!
- Coding and inputting invoices into property management systems
- Research analyze and handle invoices for major fluctuations
- Check preparation, printing, matching, and filing
- Communication and payment coordination with on-site property managers
- Reconcile tenant ending balances with on-site managers for discrepancies
- Alert managers of major delinquencies or loan defaults
- Bank reconciliations and preparation of general ledger entries
- Analyze profit and loss statement for accuracy and major discrepancies
- Daily mail distribution
- Tenant screenings
- Assist with various special project requests
- Assist in the monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting book closings
- Create efficiency in and effectiveness of the financial reporting process
- Take initiative in identifying problems and providing suggested solutions
- 3 years accounts payable experience
- 3 years real estate and/or construction accounting experience
- AA or BA Degree
- Proficient in Excel
- Readiness to learn new software. Yardi experience preferred
- Ability to work independently
$25 - $35 hourly
About Evergreen Communities LLC
At Evergreen Communities, we pride ourselves in providing affordable housing in professionally managed communities where residents feel at home and enjoy the many amenities we offer. We take great joy in providing safe communities and friendly neighborhoods while constantly improving the resident experience.