Herman Construction Group
The project superintendent will be responsible for the oversight of the construction project in the field; providing leadership to field foremen, coordination and management of subcontractors and ensuring successful completion of projects. The Superintendent also works closely with the Project Manager to ensure timely and quality completion of the construction project.
The project is located at the Naval Health Clinic in Whidbey Island, WA. The scope is to replace the dental air system and could include additional work options listed under the task order.
- Assist in development of detailed CPM Construction Schedule, specifically the enumeration of tasks, task sequence and duration in accordance with the contract documents, and provide monthly progress schedule updates.
- Lead all construction efforts for the assigned project and deliver within budget on schedule in accordance all contract documents.
- Participate in weekly client progress meetings and inform and coordinate any work closely with client.
- Coordinate the monthly payment requisition process with client.
- Assist Project Manager with identification, tracking and resolution of any work outside contract scope.
- Conduct daily and weekly scrum schedule meetings with all Subcontractors to ensure coordination, collaboration and communication of all schedule activities.
- Some experience using construction equipment highly preferred
- This work requires physical agility, solid hand eye coordination, and a good sense of balance
- Knowledge of basic engineering and construction methods is preferred but we will provide training
- Needs to be good at following directions and complete tasks, both independently and on a team
- Minimum of 5+ years of Federal construction experience required as a superintendent.
- Superior knowledge of construction principles/practices required.
- A track record of successful on-time and within budget completion of projects.
- Ability to comfortably delegate both routine and, when necessary, important tasks and decisions, with excellent follow-though.
$115,000 - $125,000 yearly
About Herman Construction Group
Herman Construction provides quality construction services to the public and private sectors. The strength of Herman Construction is our people. At the heart of our success lies a group of passionate, long-tenured leaders who have all led impressive careers within the construction industry.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 100% Premium sponsored life insurance program
- Long Term Life and AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- 401k with matching