Herman Construction Group
The Superintendent is responsible for the oversight of this project located at Camp Bullis in Texas. The scope of this project is to replace up to 20 existing overhead poles with up to 20 new Class 2 overhead poles, and also provide new secondary power system for 24 tents on the field training site.
- Lead all construction efforts for the assigned project and deliver within budget and on schedule in accordance with all contract documents.
- Assist in development of detailed CPM Construction Schedule, specifically the enumeration of tasks, task sequence and duration in accordance with the contract documents, and provide monthly progress schedule updates.
- Develop a project site logistics plan.
- Assist Project Manager with identification, tracking and resolution of any work outside contract scope.
- Minimum of 5 plus years of Federal construction experience.
- Highly preferred Superintendent with a MEP background.
- 30 hours of OSHA training.
- Superior knowledge of construction principles/practices.
$115,000 - $125,000
About Herman Construction Group
Herman Construction provides quality construction services to the federal government, the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, National Reconnaissance Office (NRO), Veterans Administration, Homeland Security, Space Launch Operation (SLO) and the private sector.
The strength of Herman Construction, quite simply, is our people. At the heart of our success lies a group of passionate, long-tenured leaders who have all led impressive careers within the construction industry.
- Long Term Life and AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- 401k with matching
- Paid vacation time
- Paid holiday time