A project superintendent is responsible for the oversight of the construction project in the field; providing leadership to field foremen, coordination and management of subcontractors and ensuring successful completion of projects. The Superintendent also works closely with the Project Manager to ensure timely and quality completion of the construction project.
- Assist in development of detailed CPM Construction Schedule, specifically the enumeration of tasks, task sequence and duration in accordance with the contract documents, and provide monthly progress schedule updates.
- Lead all construction efforts for the assigned project and deliver within budget on schedule in accordance all contract documents.
- Participate in weekly client progress meetings and inform and coordinate any work closely with client.
- Coordinate the monthly payment requisition process with client.
- Assist Project Manager with identification, tracking and resolution of any work outside contract scope.
- Conduct daily and weekly scrum schedule meetings with all Subcontractors to ensure coordination, collaboration and communication of all schedule activities.
- Minimum of 5+ years of Federal construction experience required as a superintendent.
- Superior knowledge of construction principles/practices required.
- A track record of successful on-time and within budget completion of projects.
- Ability to comfortably delegate both routine and, when necessary, important tasks and decisions, with excellent follow-though.
$115,000 - $120,000
About Herman Construction
Herman Construction Group, Inc. is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business headquartered in Escondido. Herman Construction provides full-service general construction services to public and private clients, with a focus on federal and military projects.