Bridge Turnkey Investments
We're looking for a project manager to join our Kansas City based team. As a Project Manager, you'll coordinate key facets of the logistics involved in renovating and selling homes. You’ll work with our customers, our vendors, and various team members to produce a great product for our clients.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the projects assigned to your area
- Approve and implement vendor/contractor scopes and budgets
- Conduct field quality control checks
- Work within scheduling system to coordinate renovations and repairs
- Quickly adapt to evolving situations and priorities
- Work comfortably both individually and as part of a project team
- 5+ years experience in managing Single Family Renovations
- Background in logistics, operations, or project management
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related field
$40,000 - $60,000
About Bridge Turnkey Investments
Bridge Turnkey Investments was founded in 2015 with a passion for building a bridge to wealth and freedom for our clients. We identify, acquire, renovate and sell residential real estate in the greater Kansas City area.