Helpful Home Solution, a fix and flip company located in Bakersfield California, is seeking an assistant to help with the daily transactions/operations of the business.
1. Manage, build rapport, and nurture leads in our company's database.
2. Meet with sellers who are motivated to sell their house fast for cash.
3. Be skilled at overcoming objections in order to purchase a house for our company.
1. Confirm that the contractor work is on schedule and up to business standards.
2. Learn to complete design specs for each property according to company standards.
This position will require you to travel all throughout Bakersfield to visit the properties; so a reliable car with insurance is required.
We are looking for someone that will make themselves indispensable to the company and will invest their time and effort to help it grow.
We are a real estate investment firm that advertises and purchases houses from sellers who want to sell outside of the traditional seller/realtor transaction. The homes we purchase are typically below market value. We close fast, buy homes in "as is" condition, and can buy an unlimited amount of properties if they fit our criteria.
We market heavily all throughout Southern and Central California. We provide quality pre-vetted leads for you. We also have a great back office CRM (database) system that will allow you to work remotely.
We work mostly with homeowners who need to sell their home for one life circumstance or another. We also network with real estate agents and other professionals to acquire properties.
One of our goals last year was to purchase and flip 25 homes, we met that goal and are looking to purchase and flip over 50 homes within the next year. We want you to be on board and enjoy this success with us!