Pinnacle REI, Inc.
Our fast growing real estate company is seeking a Project Manager to oversee renovations to our properties. This job is not location dependent. Our company owns and renovates properties all over South Florida. This position requires an attention to detail, the ability to work with and negotiate prices with various contractors while adhering to budgets and timelines. We are also looking for people who are self-starters, and can fully renovate a property from start to finish with very little or no direction.
This position will involve going to a property, estimating the repairs/renovations needed based on the company's desired renovation strategy, and either utilizing one of our existing contractors to do the work or finding and managing a new contractor as the situation dictates. Once the job has been awarded to a contractor, our project manager is responsible for following the project and making sure that the quality is to our standard, the budget is not exceeded, and that it is done on time.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Visit prospective projects to estimate cost
- Provide company with detailed estimate of work needed with cost including pictures
- Enter all estimates/pictures into company CRM (database)
- Gather hard (actual) quote from contractors including timeline and upload to CRM
- Assign contractors to projects and authorize upfront payment
- Manage project from start to finish ensuring timing, cost and quality is strictly adhered to at all times
- Enter a daily report of progress and any issues for each project in company CRM
- When project is completed as agreed upon, and any issues are resolved, authorize final payment and report to team that project is complete
- Work with city inspectors as needed to ensure all C/O’s are obtained, and any permits required by city are properly obtained
- Assist Company with miscellanuous projects as needed.
- Bachelors Degree in Construction or equivalent a plus, but not required.
- Strong knowledge of residential/commercial construction process with 2+ years of relevant construction experience.
- Thorough understanding of all stages of construction process including both rough and trim stages.
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed construction blueprints, specifications, and detailed development drawings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
$48,000 - $60,000/year + bonuses
About Pinnacle REI, Inc.
We are a real estate investment firm that advertises and purchases houses from sellers who want to sell outside of the traditional seller/realtor transaction. The homes we purchase are typically below market value and in need of some renovation. We close fast, buy homes in "as-is" condition, and can buy an unlimited amount of properties if they fit our criteria. We love to see, and are sincerely committed to, the success of our team members!