JD Property Solutions LLC
We're looking for a part time project manager, who can work his/her way up to full time, based on performance and results.
The project manger works with the design team to formulate a plan for all flip projects and adheres to completion on time and on budget. He/she relays project management progress to owner on a daily basis, and to the leadership team a weekly basis. This position requires standardizing, documenting, and improving price and rehab process lists. The project manager develops and fosters relationships with contractors, and is "always building the bench".
Owner on regular basis, works with design team for initial project approval and for any changes to scope of work.
Base pay: 10% of renovations cost, plus bonuses for project being finished on time and on budget.
- Office hours will vary and flex as primary work is in the field.
- Attendance to required meetings expected
- Daily check ins with team expected M-F
- This position requires availability outside core office hours as needed
Travel using personal vehicles is expected in order to perform the duties of this specific position.
- Work with design team to see project from beginning to end of the renovation process in its entirety.
- Stay on budget
- Stay on time
- Stick to pre approved materials or get approval from design team
- Minor variance changes do not need pre approval, but should be noted to team
- Forms scope of work with design team
- Finalizes budget and timeline
- Ensures lock box setup properly
- Organizes bids and rehab schedule
- Uses software to layout timeline
Ensure all contractors have signed agreements of:
- Scope of work
- Quality standards agreement
- Copy of license
- Copy of tax information
- Copy of insurance information
- Property inspections minimum of weekly
- Provide leadership with written update of each project progress with highlights to:
- Progress Made
- On Schedule
- Actual Spend, Budget, Projected Spend
- Submit for payments for projects by Monday to be paid on Friday
- Ensure completion and quality of work prior to releasing payments
- Have lien waivers signed by all contractors prior to release of final payment
- Organize final clean
- Schedule staging
- Negotiate and complete or recommend credit for final inspection list for sale of property
- Complete sellers docs
- Store progress photos in G-drive
- Social media posts
- Progress photos
- Before and afters
- Walkthrough videos
- Organize and ensure completeness of repair request for rentals and/or turnovers as needed
- Attend all required meetings (occasional virtual attendance approved on case by case basis)
- Team meeting (currently Monday Morning Meeting)
- One on one with team leadership
- Other meetings as determined
- Update the rolodex of contractors on google drive
- Keep notes on all contractors used (as pertinent, not all details)
- Add contractors
- Driving for contracts
- Other networking
- Constantly building the bench
- Update master standardized price listing
- Keep in communication with all team members, focus on:
- Organizing new projects with sales team
- Coordination with transactions on closings, both purchase and sales
- Adheres to the Project Checklist as provided by employer
General construction knowledge
About JD Property Solutions LLC
JD Property Solutions is a real estate investing company that prides itself on its core values, hard work, helpfulness, integrity, growth and having fun. We have a vision to be the prominent force in the Long Island real estate market.
Candidate must complete DISC test or will not be considered.