We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our team in West Sacramento, CA. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and overseeing projects in order to ensure they are completed on time and within budget. The Project Manager will be expected to collaborate with team members, report progress to the stakeholders and clients, and provide support to ensure the successful completion of projects.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Project Manager to join our team in West Sacramento, CA. As the successful
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Actual scope of responsibility will often exceed this general outline.
- Supervision of project superintendent.
- Solicit quotes for advertised projects.
- Interact with owners to keep them apprised of project status.
- Directs and manages projects for completeness and accuracy.
- Responsible for scheduling and monitoring to assure project specifications.
- Verifies quantities and hours with the superintendent to determine the accuracy of the daily movement of the project.
- Continuously researches potential projects.
- Monitors documents such as job packets for accuracy and completeness.
- Monitors job status.
- Communicates with owners and management quantity of project and completion status.
- Have thorough knowledge of all paperwork requirements and office procedures relative to the project.
- Monitors aging reports and invoicing status of the projects.
- Assures pre-job submittals, acts as a field monitor and delivers bids.
- Attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES include but are limited to those responsibilities listed below.
- Oversees field operations and superintendent of project.
- Responsible for training, performance, inspecting, budgeting, coaching, and/or counseling, to complete projects under budget when possible.
QUALIFICATIONS to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Minimum three to five years in the road surfacing industry.
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal to interact with internal and external drivers and customers.
- Proven leadership qualities.
- Must possess the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects utilizing organizational skills and communications skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility regarding timely and accurate completion of work, and a strong commitment to corporate goals.
- Must be capable of functioning under fast pace stressful working conditions.
EDUCATIONS and/or WORK EXPERIENCE:
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Three to five+ years experience in the road surfacing industry and project management experience, and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
$95,000 - $130,000 yearly
About Basic Resources
A solid and stable Company with over 77 years of service, we offer; Competitive Wages, 401k, Pension, Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, Paid Time Off, Free On-Line University, Recognition Programs, and Advancement Opportunities, all with a great Family Culture.