Group 46:10 Network
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our revolutionary, fast-paced, technology-driven Real Estate team! In this role you'll be responsible for executing on several projects at one time and many operational aspects of this growing business. This role will not only be responsible for management and delegation of tasks, but will spend time on streamlining current processes to create business efficiencies.
We are searching for a person who is highly detail oriented. Can delegate and manage a small team while taking ownership of the team's results.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to grow faster than you ever thought with a company that is expanding rapidly.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done!
- Conducting document preparation
- Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures and dates
- Scheduling meetings, event and catering coordinationYou have good administrative and phone skills
- You know how to use Word, Excel, the MLS, Google products and other real estate-related technology products
- You are a true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations
- Problem solving ability
- Team Player
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
About Group 46:10 Network
Kevin Kauffman and Fred Weaver are the co-founders of one of the nation's most successful real estate teams, Group 46:10 Real Estate Network. Founded in 2008, the vision of Group 46:10 Network is to "re-define the way the world views the real estate agent." The Group 46:10 Network is a training-focused, fast-paced, technology-driven real estate company.
Group 46:10 Network currently does business in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, Tennessee, California, Minnesota and Georgia.