Are you a natural-born leader who loves managing hard-working teams? Our construction company needs an experienced construction project manager to supervise project plans and oversee general contractors to ensure their work is high-quality, finished efficiently, and within the predetermined budget. Jobseekers should love to problem-solve, delegate effectively, and have excellent communication skills. If you’re looking for a role where you can produce a successful project from beginning to end, this is the job for you. Apply today!
- Keep key stakeholders informed of the project’s status by producing frequent progress reports
- Plan and schedule the entire construction project, including construction operations and timelines to make sure project deadlines are met
- Work with general contractors, critical subcontractors, and external vendors to negotiate profitable contracts
- Collaborate with clients, engineers, construction managers, and architects to determine the needed resources and scope of work, including necessary materials and expected labor required
- Put organizational systems into place to ensure tools, vehicles, and equipment are well-maintained, and schedule maintenance if needed
- In-depth knowledge of the construction industry and entire building process, including building codes, blueprints, permits, construction equipment, material resources, construction processes, and project management principles
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in construction management
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management, or related fields
- Experience using construction or project management software preferred
- Excellent time-management, organizational, leadership, and communication skills
About Francis Oudoors
We are a family-owned company that has been in business for over 16 years and is currently in a growth phase. We believe in our team and building lasting careers for them as we grow the company together. Everyone is given the freedom to work on their strengths while building towards their goals. This is not a job; it’s a career and we only want the best as we drive together for the long term.