Imagine a world where you wake up every morning inspired to GROW, work with EXCELLENCE, and live with INTEGRITY.
Stop imagining and come experience it for yourself….
Alchemy Renovations, a sister company of The San Diego Home Buyer, is an exciting construction company with aggressive goals and, most importantly, the experience and GRIT to make it happen. We are looking to hire a Project Manager to help us achieve those goals.
This is NOT your typical office job
This is an incredible opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company. This is an ongoing position with a base salary as well as a competitive bonus plan. You must be local to San Diego County as you will be in the field frequently.
If inside you are saying “Heck Yeah!” please continue…
You are the candidate we are looking for if...
- You are excited by the opportunity to be a major part of scaling a new company on a mission to do construction the RIGHT way (and make a real difference while we’re at it).
- You LOVE managing projects for clients and providing an EXCEPTIONAL experience
- You personally care that every project maintains time, quality, and budget expectations.
- You are emotionally intelligent; you can manage relationships with team members and clients with ease.
- You love new and residential construction.
- You are tech-savvy and feel comfortable using project management software systems.
- You execute with confidence, speed, and decisiveness...people often marvel in wonder how you get it all done. 😎
- You have high standards for your work. Details matter to you. Results matter to you. Excellence matters to you.
- You have a positive mindset. You see opportunity and value within a challenge. No debbie-downers allowed.
- You are invigorated by the constant change of a high-growth organization with bold and audacious goals.
- You are HUNGRY and EAGER to learn and grow, both personally and professionally.
- You are a self-accountable, resourceful and a highly motivated self-starter who can work independently and you don’t require someone looking over your shoulder all day.
- You are invigorated by the idea of only working with other A-Players...the best of the best. We’re building an elite team and only want teammates that expect...no, INSPIRE excellence.
- This is a full-time position.
- Bi-Monthly W2 pay with benefits. We pay well for A-players!
What you will do:
- Manage each project from start to finish
- Interact with clients during the pre-construction and construction phases
- Create construction budgets and SOWs
- Use our construction management system to organize and monitor each project
- Ensure our construction crews are following the SOW and staying on schedule
- Review budgets and billing to ensure projects are on track
- Frequently make site visits and have a strong presence with crews
- Whatever else comes up to achieve our goals!
- 2+ years experience in project management and/or residential construction
- Experience in working with clients on construction projects
- Understanding of project management techniques and methods
- Experience working with construction budgets and cost management
$80,000 plus bonuses
About Alchemy Renovations
Alchemy Renovations is an exciting construction start-up with aggressive goals and, most importantly, the experience and GRIT to make it happen.