Grizzly Iron Inc.
We’re looking for an experienced construction project manager who can lead our team to success! You’ll oversee many small projects in an architectural metal shop, making sure they are completed correctly and on time. Our ideal candidate will be an effective problem-solver who loves motivating people and thrives on achievement. If you’re ready to lead an extraordinary team where you can take ownership from start to finish, let’s talk. Start your application today!
- Work with general contractors, critical subcontractors, and external vendors to negotiate profitable contracts
- Coordinate all construction timelines and operations into an intuitive plan so the team is on schedule to meet deadlines
- Communicate the status of the building project to key stakeholders by providing regular progress reports
- Clarify the scope with clients, engineers, construction managers, and architects to produce an accurate list of project specifications, including manual labor needs and necessary materials
- Supervise general contractors and laborers and provide direction when needed to ensure the job is high quality
- One year of previous experience as a construction project manager required
- PMP certification is a plus
- Knowledge of the construction industry and the entire building process, including building permits, blueprints, building codes, construction equipment, material resources, construction methods, and project management principles
- Excellent time-management, organizational, leadership, and communication skills
- Experience using construction or project management software preferred
About Grizzly Iron Inc.
We enrich people's lives with beautiful and timeless pieces of ironwork. We depend on our highly skilled team to serve our customers and fulfill our promise of helping them create a more interesting world. We also elevate our team with training and encouraging them to become the most elite version of themselves