Revitalize Realty, LLC
Our leading real estate investment and property management firm is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor. The ideal Maintenance Supervisor must be able to manage a portfolio of properties, juggle multiple work orders and possess strong leadership and customer service skills in dealing with residents, property owners, and vendors. This position will be responsible for overseeing multiple renovation projects, compiling budgets, generating quotes, managing a team of maintenance technicians, and communicating with the office.
This position requires someone who has strong computer skills, is able to take initiative, is well organized, detail-oriented, and has excellent customer service. Prior experience in property management is a bonus.
We offer a competitive salary and administrative and team support. If you’re ready to join a team that can utilize your talents and help you establish a career, apply now and work as a Maintenance Supervisor today!
- Oversee the maintenance department. Manage and lead employees to promptly and efficiently complete work orders from residents.
- Generate a scope of work and property condition report when a resident moves out of a property and complete a budget to get the property in rentable status again.
- Communicate renovation quote with property owners. Display impeccable customer service.
- Work with subcontractors and vendors to complete renovation projects on time and within the budget.
- Run multiple renovation jobs at once.
- Oversee quality and completeness of work by subcontractors and in-house technicians.
- Problem solves and diagnose resident issues and communicate work order to appropriate vendor.
- Work with the billing department to oversee and approve invoices.
- Communicate work orders to property owners that need approval.
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Computer experience required in order to work with our internal renovation software and effectively communicate with property owners and residents
- Must display excellent communication skills
- Customer service experience strongly preferred
- Experience in leadership and management positions preferred
- Construction and renovation experience preferred
- Must be able to work full time and have reliable transportation
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Revitalize Realty, LLC
Revitalize Realty, LLC and its group of companies focuses on turn-key renovations and property management. Based out of Mobile, AL, Revitalize Realty, LLC caters to the passive real estate investor and provides the following services for its clients:
- Professional property management
- Renovations and property maintenance
- Tub and tile refinishing
- Buying and selling real estate
Join part of our growing team with over 20 employees, numerous renovations per month, and well over 300 doors under management and growing! Come join the excitement!