Breakwater Roofing and Restoration, Inc.
We’re looking for an experienced construction project manager who can lead our team to success! You’ll oversee the entire construction project, making sure it’s completed correctly and on time. Our ideal candidate will be an effective problem-solver who loves motivating people and thrives on achievement. If you’re ready to lead an extraordinary team where you can take ownership from start to finish, let’s talk. Start your application today!
- Schedule construction operations and create a construction timeline to ensure project deadlines are met
- Put organizational systems into place to ensure tools, vehicles, and equipment are well-maintained, and schedule maintenance if needed
- Ensure teams work to follow all health and safety standards to prevent injuries and obstacles to project completion, and quickly report any safety regulation issues
- Forecast monetary needs for the project and accurately manage the budget
- Secure any required licenses and permits from appropriate authorities to ensure construction is up to code
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a bonus
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in construction management
- College degree (Bachelor’s) in construction management, engineering, or another relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of the construction industry and entire building process, including building codes, blueprints, permits, construction equipment, material resources, construction processes, and project management principles
- Superb leadership capability, organizational skills, time-management abilities, and communication skills
About Breakwater Roofing and Restoration, Inc.
We are a full-service Restoration and Renovation company looking for someone willing to grow rapidly with our team! There is extreme growth potential with this position!