Adonai Construction LLC
Adonai Construction LLC is looking for a full-time, self-motivated Project Manager that takes pride in his or her work, is accepting of constructive criticism, is a team player, has a drive to always improve within the business and his or her personal life, and falls in line with Adonai Construction's core values!
Must be very professional, have superior communication and time management skills, be able to multitask, and know your way around electronic devices for using company software and CRM.
If you are looking for a challenging career in building multi-million dollar homes with an emphasis on the finer details, look no further!!
- Responsible for budget creation, developing cost-effective plans and schedules for completing projects on time and within budget
- Obtaining all construction permits, scheduling required building inspections
- Conducting weekly project meetings with leads and team members
- Interacting with contractors and holding them accountable to timelines
- Constantly communicate with Supervisor, Contractors, and office personnel
- Using company CRM software for project information and updates throughout projects
- Handling issues as they arise
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors in Construction Management or other related field is preferred
- Extensive Construction Knowledge and order of operations in regards to single-family residences
- Minimum of five years or more experience assisting or supervising construction projects
- Experience managing and motivating subcontractors
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and specifications
- Experience with using BuilderTrend and Bluebeam is preferred
- Estimating experience is preferred
- Must be very professional, have superior communication and time management skills, be able to multitask, and know your way around electronic devices for using company software and CRM
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Strong organization, delegations, and negotiation skills
- Able to manage upwards of 5-20 projects at any given time
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
$60,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Adonai Construction LLC
Adonai Construction is a full-service design-build company with an emphasis on the new construction of Single Family Residences. Adonai Construction takes pride in its work and always strives to be at the top of its market with quality and design.
From extravagant remodels in Boise's historic North End to Multimillion-dollar custom homes in Eagle, ID, there is no job too big or complicated for us. With core values that we abide by, a drive to uplift and contribute to our community, and a team that is always pushing the envelope of what is possible in the construction industry, Adonai Construction sets its bar high and relentlessly pursues those expectations while having fun doing so.
Our Core Values:
- Kingdom Minded