Scott Engineering, Inc.
Coordinates activities of engineering, manufacturing, and post-sale proto and other special proto and other special projects s to ensure that objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frame and parameters by performing the following duties personally.
This position reports to the CEO.
- Reviews proto and other special projects’ purchase order, contract and terms and conditions to determine deliverables, schedule, procedures, and resources necessary to accomplish multiple proto and other special projects ’s development and delivery
- Establishes work plan and schedule for each phase of the proto or other special projects
- Confers with proto and other staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority
- Coordinates activities of proto and other personnel to ensure proto and other special projects progresses on schedule and within prescribed conditions
- Reviews status reports prepared by proto and other special project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required
- Prepares proto and other special project reports for management, customer engagement or others
- Confers with proto and other special project personnel to provide advice and to resolve problems
- Other duties may be assigned
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Strong work ethic, proven ability to work in a team environment and to exhibit good leadership skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior project management experience highly desired.
- One to five years of experience in a manufacturing company desired.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
$47,000 - $50,000 per year
About Scott Engineering, Inc.
Scott Engineering, Inc. (SEI), a leader in the design and production of medium voltage pole- and pad-mounted equipment for the American utility and adjacent industries provides customers with complete, fully-customized power distribution solutions built to the highest quality standards.
At SEI, we see our ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) structure as a competitive advantage. Each of our employees is a business ‘owner’ with a vested interest in our success. We’re also proud of our status as an MBE (Minority Business Enterprise) / DBE (Disadvantaged Business Enterprise) certified company. It sets us apart and makes SEI the perfect partner for organizations seeking suppliers who comply with these requirements.
World Class Manufacturing is Scott Engineering's mentality and the way we do that is by living our core values, supporting our company's vision, and working together towards one common goal.