Farrell's Lawn & Garden Center
Are you a natural-born leader who loves managing hard-working teams? Our construction company needs an experienced construction project manager to supervise project plans and oversee general contractors to ensure their work is high-quality, finished efficiently, and within the predetermined budget. Jobseekers should love to problem-solve, delegate effectively, and have excellent communication skills. If you’re looking for a role where you can produce a successful project from beginning to end, this is the job for you. Apply today!
- Coordinate all construction timelines and operations into an intuitive plan so the team is on schedule to meet deadlines
- Conduct business with external vendors, contractors, and critical subcontractors to negotiate profitable contracts
- Communicate the status of the building project to key stakeholders by providing regular progress reports
- Establish organizational processes for tools, equipment, and vehicles and arrange for maintenance as needed
- Provide the cost estimate of the construction up front and accurately control the budget throughout the project
- In-depth knowledge of the construction industry and entire building process, including building codes, blueprints, permits, construction equipment, material resources, construction processes, and project management principles
- One year of previous experience as a construction project manager required
- Certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP) is highly valued
- Finished training for OSHA 30 license
- Strong communication skills, leadership skills, organizational skills, problem-solving skills, and time-management skills
- 1+ years of experience as a construction project manager
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Farrell's Lawn & Garden Center
Farrell’s Lawn & Garden Center is on a mission to change our Clients’ Lives by Changing the Way they Live Outdoors.
Farrell’s is an awesome place to work at. We’re a curious, creative, and diverse team with one goal: to find purpose in our work and build the most amazing stuff for every homeowner who reaches out to us.
If you want to work with awesome people in a thriving company, come join us! We’re creative, collaborative, and we believe it’s our mission to make the world a better place by improving people’s home experiences. When you join us, you’ll be part of a dynamic group working hard on bringing people’s desired homes to life.
Come work with a team that’s passionate about helping people make their lives better at home!