Farrell's Lawn & Garden Center
We’re looking for an experienced construction project manager who can lead our team to success! You’ll oversee the entire construction project, making sure it’s completed correctly and on time. Our ideal candidate will be an effective problem-solver who loves motivating people and thrives on achievement. If you’re ready to lead an extraordinary team where you can take ownership from start to finish, let’s talk. Start your application today!
- Keep key stakeholders informed of the project’s status by producing frequent progress reports
- Conduct business with external vendors, contractors, and critical subcontractors to negotiate profitable contracts
- Provide the cost estimate of the construction up front and accurately control the budget throughout the project
- Oversee the work of all general contractors and their laborers and guide as necessary to ensure high-quality work
- Plan and schedule the entire construction project, including construction operations and timelines to make sure project deadlines are met
- Excellent time-management, organizational, leadership, and communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of the construction industry and entire building process, including building codes, blueprints, permits, construction equipment, material resources, construction processes, and project management principles
- Familiarity with construction project management software is highly valued
- Certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP) is highly valued
- 1+ years of experience as a construction project manager
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Farrell's Lawn & Garden Center
Farrell’s Lawn & Garden Center is on a mission to change our Clients’ Lives by Changing the Way they Live Outdoors.
Farrell’s is an awesome place to work at. We’re a curious, creative, and diverse team with one goal: to find purpose in our work and build the most amazing stuff for every homeowner who reaches out to us.
If you want to work with awesome people in a thriving company, come join us! We’re creative, collaborative, and we believe it’s our mission to make the world a better place by improving people’s home experiences. When you join us, you’ll be part of a dynamic group working hard on bringing people’s desired homes to life.
Come work with a team that’s passionate about helping people make their lives better at home!