SBD Housing Solutions
Are you a firm believer that the details matter? Do you get satisfaction when the T’s are crossed, and a project is on time and budget? Are you an effective communicator who understands that clear direction produces results?
We’re hiring a meticulous full-time Project Manager (PM) to join our growing team.
An integral part of the home rehab process, the PM is the key to maintaining timelines, meeting budgets, building strategic contractor relationships, and flipping that house!!
This position will work collaboratively with Acquisition, Property Management, and Disposition teams to ensure seamless transitions from beginning to end.
IF YOU ARE
- Process Driven, following steps to ensure consistent process and product up to company standards.
- Organized, with exceptional time-management and project oversight using technology.
- Communicative, building rapport with stakeholders while providing clear expectations.
- Detailed, understanding the value of quality, maintaining high standards through details.
Then APPLY NOW, because SBD is looking for you!
COMPENSATION $55,000 - $65,000
In this role, you will have day-to-day objectives and responsibilities that include, but are not limited to:
- Project Management for multiple jobs with adherence to scope, budget, and timeline.
- Management of subcontractors; scheduling, quality standards, assistance, rehab guidance.
- Construction supervision from bid to close.
- Work collaboratively with the Acquisition team to assist in accurate bid generation.
- Onsite visits; pre-rehab, during construction, and final quality control inspections.
- Track and report daily/weekly/monthly numbers for the company scorecard.
- Assist in other administrative and team tasks.
- Experience with BuilderTrend or other construction software (preferred)
- Valid driver’s license (required)
- Experience with MS Excel, Word, and Google Sheets (required)
- Skilled problem-solving and critical thinking skills (required)
- High organized with the ability to juggle multiple jobs (required)
- Bi-lingual a plus, but not required.
$55,000 - $65,000 yearly
About SBD Housing Solutions
SBD CORE VALUES