Lawton Construction & Restoration, Inc
We’re hiring a driven Project Manager for our construction company to lead our team into a well-oiled machine! You’ll work with clients and engineers to make a plan for the entire project and then manage general contractors to make sure it’s done right. Our top applicant has a passion for building and a history of finishing construction on time and within budget. If you’re a natural-born leader who thrives on motivating a team and ensuring excellence in the finished product, we want to hear from you. We offer health benefits, company vehicle, gas card, laptop, phone, and so much more.
- Visit construction sites to obtain necessary client requirement information
- Estimate time, labor, construction materials, and product costs to determine overall cost for construction projects
- Inquire with clients regarding the status of submitted proposal and budgets
- Produce written proposals, cost estimates, budgets, and updates for clients and project managers
- Evaluate proposals, specifications, blueprints, and construction documents to understand the project as a whole
- Pull necessary permits
- Exceptional time-management, project management, and communication skills are essential
- Requires critical thinking, analytical skills, and very strong math skills
- Understanding of accounting, data and risk analysis, research methodology, and estimation metrics is vital
- Extensive experience in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Previous experience a must
Up to $90,000 plus bonuses
About Lawton Construction & Restoration, Inc
Lawton Construction & Restoration, Inc. is a family-owned business that is licensed, bonded, and fully insured (B, C33, ASB, C39, HIC, and IICRC certified) We have over 35 years of experience in general contracting, insurance repair, water/fire restoration, as well as emergency services and pack-outs.
We have dealt with the insurance industry for over 35 years.