Kelly Iron Works
Kelly Iron Works, Inc, a family owned steel fabricator and steel erector located in Hazelton, PA, is hiring an Estimator / Project Manager to join their amazing team!
We are dedicated to designing and creating high-quality, enduring products. We need a new dynamic team member who is ready and willing to take on any challenge and love doing it. This is a multifaceted position and we’re looking for the best of the best!
- On a scale of 1 to 10, is your work ethic a 10+?
- Do you have true GRIT, tenacity, and live in the realm of anything is possible?
- Do you solve problems creatively and yet with regard for high quality and details?
- Do you relate to people well and think on your feet?
- Do you have experience in the construction or steel industry?
- This is the person we’re looking for! We need a leader who GETS THINGS DONE IN EXCELLENCE.
- $55k - $80k based on experience
- Bonus potential
- Paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit package, including medical benefits, pension, and 401(k)
- Forecasting of job requirements and manage multiple projects from start to finish.
- Researching and developing competitive, thorough proposals.
- Communicating and following up with bids.
- Manage project with needed material, equipment and personnel hours.
- Maintain and follow Safety and Quality guidelines.
- Create takeoffs from Construction Documents and shop drawings.
- Travel to project sites and oversee timetables.
- Reviewing customer contracts to ensure proper scope and terms and maintain customer relationships.
- Managing and monitoring costs for work while maintaining or improving target margins.
- Preparation of change orders/invoices/Purchase Orders. Using Fabsuite or StruMis is preferred.
- Create and ensure deadlines are upheld.
- Management of projects from start to finish.
- Preferred experience: 5 years in construction or steel industry.
- Familiar with OHSA and Union regulations and processes.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized and detail oriented; exceptional attention to detail and thoroughness.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and timelines at once.
- Proficient with computers and tech savvy.
- Ability to work independently with a work ethic that is second to none.
- Team player; able to motivate and coordinate others.
- Must have reliable transportation.
$55,000 - $80,000
About Kelly Iron Works
Kelly Iron Works, Inc has the in-house capabilities to handle any retail steel fabrication project. All of our work begins with an in-house steel detailer who produces shop drawings to ensure a seamless fabrication process. Our certified welders aim to give you a finished product that matches your project specifications.