Kelly Iron Works
Kelly Iron Works, Inc, a family owned steel fabricator and steel erector located in Hazelton, PA, is hiring an Estimator / Project Manager to join their amazing team!
We are dedicated to designing and creating high-quality, enduring products. We need a new dynamic team member who is ready and willing to take on any challenge and love doing it. This is a multifaceted position and we’re looking for the best of the best!
We are searching for a hardworking, dedicated individual to join our team and oversee the estimation process and be the point person on different projects. The ideal candidate works hard to get the job done right, the first time, and always meets deadlines. They go above and beyond to get the job done, no matter what. They are team-oriented, detailed, and organized. They're not afraid to seek out information when they don't know something.
- $55k - $80k based on experience
- Bonus potential
- Paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit package, including medical benefits, pension, and 401(k)
- Forecasting of job requirements and manage multiple projects from start to finish.
- Researching and developing competitive, thorough proposals.
- Communicating and following up with bids.
- Manage project with needed material, equipment and personnel hours.
- Maintain and follow Safety and Quality guidelines.
- Create takeoffs from Construction Documents and shop drawings.
- Travel to project sites and oversee timetables.
- Reviewing customer contracts to ensure proper scope and terms and maintain customer relationships.
- Managing and monitoring costs for work while maintaining or improving target margins.
- Preparation of change orders/invoices/Purchase Orders. Using Fabsuite or StruMis is preferred.
- Create and ensure deadlines are upheld.
- Management of projects from start to finish.
- Preferred experience: 5 years in construction or steel industry.
- Familiar with OHSA and Union regulations and processes.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized and detail oriented; exceptional attention to detail and thoroughness.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and timelines at once.
- Proficient with computers and tech savvy.
- Ability to work independently with a work ethic that is second to none.
- Team player; able to motivate and coordinate others.
- Must have reliable transportation.
$55,000 - $80,000
About Kelly Iron Works
Kelly Iron Works, Inc has the in-house capabilities to handle any retail steel fabrication project. All of our work begins with an in-house steel detailer who produces shop drawings to ensure a seamless fabrication process. Our certified welders aim to give you a finished product that matches your project specifications.