Max Returns REI
- We are looking for a Project Manager or Construction Manager with exceptional leadership and communication abilities to lead renovation projects for residential real estate.
- An average Project Manager will oversee 40-50 renovations per year which is equivalent to $70,000 of additional compensation just in management fees. We are looking for someone above average, who is driven to earn $100,000+. Your income is open-ended and based on the amount of homes renovated.
- Are you entrepreneurial minded, articulate, driven and not afraid to go out and take charge of your future through sheer work-ethic, commitment and determination?
- Are you a collaborative and competitive team player with a growth mindset?
- Do you frequently set goals for yourself then proceed to consistently crush those goals AND then think to yourself "what's next!?"
- We value a creative and dedicated individual with high attention to detail who will fit with our collaborative culture.
- Weekly salary is $600-$800 depending on experience - this is in addition to the management fees.
- We are looking for someone we can mold into our ideal Project Manager. Meaning, you will be handling multiple projects at a time from start to finish, conducting daily site inspections, ensuring a quality product, identifying and resolving building and maintenance issues, coordinating contractors, daily and weekly reports, communication with contractors, architects, engineers, and the associated town for permits and variances, hitting benchmarks and completion dates, and staying within a budget.
- We are a very collaborative, competitive and competent team. We approach buying properties as sophisticated Real estate professionals offering value through how we buy, renovate and sell.
- Oversee and provide leadership for the renovation of 50+ home projects annually.
- Ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget.
- Problem solving skills, and the ability to remain calm in a difficult situation.
- Organized and possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to effectively work independently, take initiative, and meet deadlines.
- Spanish speaking a plus.
- Communicate progress of any deals effectively to the entire team and shepherd deals to closing that you’ve gotten into contract.
- Attend team meetings and additional trainings on a weekly basis.
$75,000+ (significant upside potential)
About Max Returns REI
www.MaxReturnsREI.com is New York's leading Real Estate Investment Company. We have been actively purchasing properties since 2010 throughout NYS.
We are in the process of scaling our business to do 200 real estate deals a year with a larger plan to scale it to 500 units a year.
Finding everything under one roof is a wonderful yet rare thing to see. We offer all Real Estate solutions to serve our diverse clientele that includes homebuyers/sellers, Real Estate Investors, and people looking for investing in Real Estate.