SES Group of Companies LLC
Aerostar SES LLC, which is a part of SES GROUP, is seeking a Remediation Engineer for our Jacksonville, Florida office. The position is full-time. The selected candidate will work under the direct supervision of a Senior Registered Professional Engineer. Travel will be required for some projects. This position will be located in Jacksonville, FL.
- Proposal and estimating support
- Planning support including the development of project work plans, designs, schedules & regulatory permitting
- Field oversight and quality control
- Preparation of completion reports and other project closeout documents.
- Design, perform, and evaluate pilot tests for the design of remediation systems
- Design and prepare reports for remediation systems involving air sparging, soil vapor extraction, etc
- Perform and manage environmental construction activities such as trenching, piping, site restoration, etc
- Communicate with clients and Project Managers regarding project status via email/phone
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE), or other relevant credentials are desirable but not mandatory
- 4-8 years of experience with environmental remediation and consulting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with the design, construction, and operation of remediation systems
- Valid Driver’s License
- Team oriented
Highly Valued Skills:
- Working knowledge of Florida’s Petroleum Restoration Program
- General construction knowledge
- Ability to coordinate with and oversee subcontractors and supervise work crews
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office
$60,000 - $80,000
About SES Group of Companies LLC
SES Group of Companies LLC LEADS the way to a sustainable future for all stakeholders via our leadership (L), excellence (E), accountability (A), dedication (D), and safety (S). Our vision is to be industry leaders for energy, environmental, and infrastructure solutions through sustainable growth, commitment to excellent performance, and continuous innovation. At the heart of our core values, vision, and mission are our people.
We offer a great benefits package complete with medical, dental, vision and FSA; 401K matching; profit sharing; and paid time off (PTO). We want you to want to come to work.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to any protected category. We are also an advocate of preferential hiring and professional development of qualified Bristol Bay Native Corporation shareholders, their spouses and descendants, and Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.