GG Homes LLC
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- A Project Coordination Mastermind!
- A Multi-Tasking Pro!
- A Natural Perfectionist!
- A Creative Problem solver!
- Coordinate home renovation timelines, checklists, and budget
- Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Make certain that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves to include emails, texts, phone calls, and check-ins from start of project to project completion
- Help prepare project proposals, timeframes, schedule and budget
- Monitor and track project’s progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants in a timely manner
- Use project management tools to monitor working hours, budget, plans and money spent
- Report to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Deliver and remove materials and supplies from renovation sites
- 1+ years of experience in project management or a related field
- Previous experience in coordinating with Project Manager for the delivery of projects
- Excellent face to face and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and of project management tools
- Valid Driver’s License and Clean Driving Record
HOW TO APPLY:
- Upload your resume and include at least 3 reference.
- Complete the assessment that will be emailed to you.
$15 - $20 Per Hour DOE
About GG Homes LLC
We are one of the largest and fastest growing independently owned Real Estate Group and Home Renovation Companies in San Diego. GG Homes LLC was ranked the #1 team at Big Block Realty in 2017. We were also featured on HGTV’s HouseHunters.