HomeSource Operations LLC
HomeSource Operations LLC is seeking a Project Coordinator to join our team of professionals! The selected individual will have the opportunity to join an organization where they will gain exposure to a wide variety of real estate projects.
Your Contribution at HomeSource Operations, LLC:
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for handling the company's ongoing rehab projects. Responsibilities include providing support to the Project Manager with contractor accounts, assisting in achieving timely project completions, submitting project documents and deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans, as well as the proper execution of plans.
Drive, determination, and a self-disciplined approach to achieving results are necessary for successful job performance! This position offers an opportunity for someone who creates trust, demonstrates a sense of urgency, and assures consistent achievement of quality standards.
Compensation: $45,000-$55,000 per year + Insurance, Paid Vacation, Retirement Plan
Upon submitting an application, you will receive an automatic email including two assessments to complete. Resumes without these completed assessments will not be considered.
- Assist in preparing for submittal of contractor estimates to the Project Manager.
- Prepare, file, and record contractor change orders.
- Collaborate with and manage contractor relationships.
- File and maintain job and office documentation, records, and correspondence.
- Handle incoming calls and correspondence and alert the Project Manager to any urgent issues.
- Maintain and update contractor and property information, records, and project/order trackers.
- Identify needed changes to construction estimate plans and details; evaluate alternatives and makes effective recommendations.
- Manage multiple projects, determine project urgency in a meaningful and practical way, and use goals to guide actions, and create detailed action plans.
- Clearly express ideas and thoughts, both written and verbal, as well as exhibit good listening and comprehension. Keep adequately informed about issues affecting the business.
- Provide support to project team members in checking, entering, and filing subcontractor contracts and change orders.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Project Manager.
- Two-year college degree in business or related field, or equivalent business/office.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business preferred.
- 1-5 years of experience in project management within the construction industry preferred.
- Single-Family Rental industry experience preferred. Familiarity with contract and subcontract documents, terms, and conditions.
- Experience overseeing a construction project.
- Knowledge of construction principles is preferred.
- Developed skills (written, oral, and listening) to effectively communicate with diverse audiences.
- Judgment, decision-making, and critical thinking abilities- Capable of solving complex problems.
- Strong time management. Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously under time constraints.
- Identify areas of opportunities to drive strategic and continuous improvement.
- Ability to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Ability to present concepts and recommendations in clear, understandable terms.
- Understanding and familiarity with contract concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Able to follow detailed procedures and ensure accuracy in documentation and data.
- Ability to connect and build rapport/relationships with internal and external vendors and contractors at all levels.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to learn other software programs quickly.
$45,000-$55,000 per year + Insurance, Paid Vacation, Retirement Plan
About HomeSource Operations LLC
HomeSource is a private equity fund focused on acquiring single-family residential (“SFR”) real estate. The firm is led by SFR veterans with over $2.5 billion in transaction and investment experience and a breadth of knowledge in real estate spanning acquisitions, land development, operations, property management, construction, and finance.