Oak Tree Real Estate
Do you have a passion for real estate and great organizational skills? Do you want to learn from a successful real estate professional that will buy, renovate, and sell dozens of houses in the next year? Do you want to be a part of a local, successful business with a great culture?
- Assist team on follow-up and timely completion of punch list items and act as a point of contact for escalated matters among the team
- Coordinate and obtain vendor quotations for processing
- Maintain a database of vendors, service providers, and other resources
- Ability to work with various municipalities regarding permits and other similar requirements
- Assist in building relationships with Contractors and Subcontractors to help meet and exceed our goals (on time, under budget, high quality)
- Perform research
- Perform walkthrough of homes
- Coordinate meetings
- Help implement or improve processes and procedures
- Be a resource to other team members
- Run errands, answer incoming calls
- Energetic, self-motivated, and optimistic
- Dynamic, fast learner. We are growing and evolving daily.
- Tech-savvy- must be able to navigate our online (and offline, local) systems. We use One Drive and Asana (easy to learn) along with other web-based systems. You MUST be comfortable using a smartphone, computer, and Microsoft Outlook
- ORGANIZED and strong at follow-up with strong attention to detail
- Reliable form of transportation
- Smartphone and reliable computer
- Strong references of past work
If you believe you have these qualities, and you are looking for a new challenge with tremendous upside then this is for you. We look forward to meeting you.
$17 - $20 hourly
About Oak Tree Real Estate
We are a real estate investment company that focuses on culture, results, and impacting people around us. Our mission is to change people’s lives, one home at a time. If you are seeking to be challenged, work with great people, have some flexibility in your life, and earn a great income, this is the place for you!