We're searching for a diligent Project Coordinator to provide support to our TEAM. You’ll be responsible for responding to all customer questions in a friendly and timely manner, implementing office standards to streamline our processes, inputting accurate information into our systems, and scheduling appointments, Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Generate status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports
- Create and implement data entry protocols to streamline processes and increase productivity
- Act as a point of contact for complaints or questions from customers and respond in a timely manner
- Act as a point of contact for our customers who have questions and respond in a timely manner
- Provide support to the Project Managers to keep the job running on time and on budget
- Document all communication about the project to the appropriate stakeholders and input it into the system on a daily basis
- Enter projects in multiple database programs to monitor workflow
- Coordinate appointments for estimates and client meetings
- Execute compliance tasks in project management systems
- Audit projects to ensure all required and accurate information is collected and uploaded
- Confirm that project photos are properly titled, described, and uploaded in real-time
- Prepare necessary project-related documents i.e. work authorizations, contracts, change orders
- Provide support to team members as needed to meet the needs of the client
- Warm Calls – maintain constant communication with clients to ensure their needs and satisfaction are met
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- Navigates computer programs with ease to provide a quick front-desk experience for customers
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Experience with Xactimate, DASH, or Encircle is a plus
- Ability to maintain self-control and adapt to unanticipated circumstances or stressful situations
- Ability to define problems and exercise sound judgment in response to a variety of situations
- Ability to maintain regular attendance and adhere to standard work schedule
We are a drug-free company.
$20 - $25 hourly
Since 1986, the proven professionals from Concraft have been restoring properties and rebuilding lives for locals in the Greater Detroit Metro Area, and throughout Southeast Michigan. Concraft provides a 24/7/365 emergency response to our customers, whether in need of disaster restoration or commercial renovation.
The Concraft team thanks you for your consideration to join our family. Also, the potential of positively impacting lives together to our customers and each other.