We are looking for a Program and Compliance Manager to coordinate various software development projects across the company. The Program Manager will ensure that our key projects are meeting business goals, maintaining compliance with company standards, and operating within budget and scope. In addition to program management activities, the Program and Compliance Manager will become the focal point for SOC2 compliance. They will regularly liaise with company Executives and our External Auditors to ensure Xecta operations are complaint with SOC2 trust service categories.
- Develop a program management (PM) capability within the company
- Facilitate software lifecycle product development, completion, and delivery for external customers in a timely manner
- Develop the processes and procedures required to effectively manage key projects
- Own and manage the PM organization and process end-to-end
- Creates, tracks, adjusts the program schedule to ensure all projects are successfully delivered.
- Educate key stakeholders so that they actively contribute to and follow the program management processes.
- Develop a Risk Management matrix for all key projects to assess risks, identify issues, dependencies and take proactive measures to remedy issues and ensure quality standards and budget constraints
- Collaborate and communicate with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding project status and issue resolution
- Become a focal point for the SOC2 Auditing process
- Work with External Auditors to audit company standards, processes, and procedures
- Focal point for the SOC2 Auditing process
- Work with External SOC2 Auditors to Audit the company standards processes and procedures
- 7+ years of relevant work experience.
- PMP or other project management qualification
- Prior experience working for a commercial software company or oilfield services company
- Experience working within a Project Management Office (PMO) organization
- Familiarity with SOC2 or ISO27001 (desired)
Why join Xecta? (pronounced Zek-ta)
Joining Xecta means you’ll be joining an exciting startup in the energy sector with offices in Houston and Dubai.
Xecta Digital Labs is where oil and gas physics intersects artificial intelligence to create the next-gen cognitive digital oilfield. Our software products and digital solutions provide oil and gas companies with practical and robust workflows for upstream, midstream, and downstream engineering.