Kerby & Cristina Real Estate Experts
You are a bright, ambitious, hardworking person with an eye for detail. You want something MORE! You are serious about a career, not just collecting a paycheck. You have the commitment and self-discipline to take your life to the top. As a Stager, you will be responsible for helping the client get their homes ready to sell, using as much of what they already have as possible. You will spend a couple of hours with our clients to help them understand our process at a very deep level. You will work with clients to help them make their home as visually and emotionally appealing as possible. You may help them select samples, including flooring, carpet, and paint. You will help them feel confident about putting their home on the market.
If this fits your personality and skill set and you are looking to join a team that is thriving, growing, and looking to go to another level, this is the team for you. We look forward to meeting with you soon!
This is a part-time position, average of 20-30 hours per week.
Assist the Seller
Prep for Listing
- Schedule in-person meeting with the sellers
- Discuss staging tactics and ‘prep to sell’ techniques that can ultimately lead to best sale results
- Provide supplier/vendor contacts and other resources to accomplish their tasks
- Staging Bags
Coordinate Listing Information
- Take measurements (inside and outside, including outbuildings and garages)
- Note updates done since ownership
- Lockbox - Hang or show how it works when ready to hang
- Discuss importance of key(s) with a ring, string, other
- Garage door(s) access? By key, remote, not available on 1st show
- Answer any questions on the Marketing Process (skip if they don’t ask as it’s the Listing Manager and Listing Agent’s responsibilities). If they have more than basic questions, message Listing Manager to call them.
- Verify measures
- Email Seller(s), Listing Manager and Listing Agent with the Staging Recommendations
- Write up Public Remarks and Agent Remarks
- Email Transaction Manager, Listing Coordinators and Listing Agents with the Critical 3 and remarks info
- Assist sellers post staging consult or with additional projects only when approved by Listing Manager or Sales Manager. Listing Partner should agree that this is needed from our end rather than the seller’s responsibility or ability (ex: absentee seller) to complete their work.
- Strong customer service experience, required
- Good eye for how a home should be staged to sell
- Ability to effectively communicate with people, even when the message is difficult
- The ability to quickly and accurately follow the process as defined by the Listing Manager
- Ability to gracefully give needed staging advice while winning the client over
- Strong written/verbal communication skills, good organizational abilities and calm under pressure
- Excellent with contact management software and knowing our system and following it
- Attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
$15.00 - $25.00 Depending on Experience
About Kerby & Cristina Real Estate Experts
We are one of the premier real estate teams in the Twin Cities with 386 clients served in 2016, 345 in 2015 and 266 in 2014. We have helped 1,000 families in the past 36 months. From a ranking perspective, this makes us one of the top teams in the nation. Our team has more than 100 years of combined experience and our structure and strategy is unlike anything in the industry. We have a team of 10 agents, two staging strategists, along with a marketing, operations, and finance team to ensure our business is running smoothly to serve you better.