Jennifer Kenna Homeselling Team
The Jennifer Kenna Home Selling Team
Looking to hire Licensed Real Estate Buyer's Agents!
Our market is rapidly expanding and our office has more leads and appointments than we can handle! We are looking to bring on a few AMAZING agents to help with this overflow of leads and appointments!
The Jennifer Kenna Home Selling Team is a driven and competitive Real Estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system providing HOT - HIGH connections leads directly to your phone!
ARE YOU OUR TYPE OF PERSON?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job?
- Are you a team player?
- If you like people, you will love this career!
- You need good verbal communication skills!
- Very driven!
- Strive in a competitive atmosphere!
- Continuous growth and training!
- First-class marketing materials
- Sales support from Lead Agents and mentors
- Extensive back-office administrative support
- World-class training/tutoring program with ongoing training
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- Weekly team building
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
- A healthy family-oriented environment that respects your hard-working abilities
- We have an overflow of leads, more than we can handle!
- Participate in weekly team training.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM.
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term Real Estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Effectively communicate with management and team members.
- Able to handle, track, and close several team leads per month.
- Join the company’s culture of synergy by participating in huddles, team meetings, and outings to build a sense of camaraderie with other agents.
- Current FL Real Estate License
- Must be coachable!
- Must be able to give full-time attention to this Real Estate career no exceptions.
- Display a people-oriented, positive, and customer-focused attitude!
- Team Player!
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills.
- Be able to build rapport and uncover client needs.
- Show good organizational and time management skills.
- It's a MUST to attend all Monday morning meetings!
- Knowledge of using basic computer and Google applications.
$115,000+ Commission Base
About Jennifer Kenna Homeselling Team
We are an award-winning Real Estate Team. We are looking for ambitious, people-friendly team members to join us and help with the rapid growth we are currently experiencing! Looking for others who want to massively grow their net worth and expand their real estate knowledge. Willing to coach, train and mentor realtors who want to truly make a difference in our communities! Support, training, resources offered to help elevate your real estate career!