Keller Williams Realty
Do you have a passion for helping people, coaching, and training? The Productivity Coach is an experienced producer and a recognized leader with high integrity and a track record of business success.
This individual is driven, yet compassionate. They exhibit a take-charge, results-oriented approach to situations and goals, and also relish seeing others achieve. The Productivity Coach works closely with the Team Leader as part of the Market Center's leadership team. They are a leader who consistently demonstrates teamwork by actively supporting the Team Leader's direction and initiative.
Together, the Productivity Coach and Team Leader work to increase the productivity of non-capping associates to Capper level. They collaborate in finding candidates for coaching. Then, the Productivity Coach will consult with those associates to uncover their goals, coach them on the actions necessary to achieve those goals, and then hold them accountable for taking the necessary actions.
Keller Williams Whittier
Productivity Coaches/Mentors work with 8-15 agents at a time.
Keller Williams Realty, the largest real estate franchise in North America and one of the fastest-growing real estate companies in the world, highly values coaching – and was the first real estate company to be nominated for the PRISM Award for excellence in coaching.
The format for programs ranges from the one-on-one coaching relationship to conferences and masterminds, to weekly group coaching courses.
- Leadership and teaching opportunity
- We believe the issues are from the client and their business
- We believe the relationship is one of partnership
- One on one coaching and team training
- Consistent follow up to meet goals
- Assist associates in generating leads
- Must have an active Real Estate License
- Productivity Coaches track results and are ready to celebrate successes or implement consequences
- Additionally, Productivity Coaches work closely with the Team Leader to create and implement productivity events and the Market Center's training calendar
- Productivity Coaches should be highly skilled in holding others accountable and should have a rich knowledge base of what to hold others accountable to
$60,000 - $100,000 (Commission based on performance)
About Keller Williams Realty
Who you work with matters!
- Training Magazine: #1 training organization across all industries
- US News: #1 Real Estate Company Customer Service
- #1 Top Rated Workplace for Veterans
- REAL Trends 500: Keller Williams had more offices (161) represented on top real estate brokerages list than any other franchise
- REAL Trends/Wall Street Journal "The Thousand": Keller Williams had more agent teams ranked by closed transactions and sales volume than any other franchise
- RIS Media Power Broker Report: Keller Williams ranked #1 Power Broker by Brand - home to 32 percent of top brokers
- REALTOR Magazine: Keller Williams home to industry-leading five 30 Under 30 winners
- Forbes: #3 on list of Happiest Companies to Work for in 2017-2019