We are looking for a high energy, talented Production Worker to join our employee-owner team!
- Inventories tools, parts, and supplies; contacts materials handler if supplies are needed.
- Periodically checks products per company policy to ensure quality and uniform completion; resolves any identified problems and alerts supervisor.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software as necessary to complete logs or records
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and schematics
- Detail-oriented and consistent
- Works well as a productive member of a team
- Ability to properly maintain and perform basic repairs on equipment
- Basic ability in mathematics, reading, or writing
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prolonged periods standing and performing repetitive tasks
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds at a time
- Must have manual dexterity in order to assemble products or machines as directed
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination
- Ability to differentiate between colored wires, tabs, and electronic components
- Must wear gloves and ear protection
About Hyspeco, Inc.
Hyspeco is a full-line Fluid Power Distributor of motion and control components centered on hydraulic, pneumatic, electro-mechanical, and fluid connector components. Hyspeco Inc. is setting the standard for design, manufacturing, application, installation, and delivery of fluid power products and engineering emergency and preventive maintenance field services. Our progress is driven by the family-built atmosphere and employee-owner mindset.
“The beauty of our company is not just the service and products that we provide, but the unshakable ethical core that Hyspeco is built upon. Our teammates consistently drive innovation while changing the lives of our customers and each other. It is this valuable cultural equation that makes us the ultimate employment destination.” – Joe Parrott, President/CEO of Hyspeco, Inc.