Peak Solutions - Michigan
We are looking for Furnace Operators
All Shifts Available:
1st - 7:20am - 3:30pm
2nd - 3:20pm - 11:30pm
3rd - 11:20pm - 7:30am
- Must be willing to work overtime when required
- Steel Toe boots or shoes are required
- Above all, ensure a safe work environment while complying with environmental and quality rules and policies (ISO14001, TS16949, MIOSHA).
- Operate equipment in a safe and productive manner.
- Understand and follow written, verbal, and visual process instructions.
- Properly use gages to perform process as instructed.
- Proper part identification using internal inventory control procedures and documents.
- Completion of manufacturing related documentation, including but not limited to production sheets, scrap reporting, and lot tags.
- Support the corrective/preventive action process; Participate on teams and assist with the implementation of corrective actions (ie: Safety, Scrap reduction, etc.)
- Build productive relationships with all levels of employees within the organization and support teams to resolve production problems and issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Six months experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to pass a Background/Drug screening
- Reliable transportation
$12.06 per hour
About Peak Solutions - Michigan
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!!