Location: Livonia MI
- 1st Shift: 7 am-7 pm (3-4 days a week on a rotating schedule)
- 2nd Shift: 3 pm-1 am (Monday-Saturday)
- 3rd Shift: 7 pm-7 am (3-4 days a week on a rotating schedule)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
We seek ambitious talent to join a growing manufacturing company. Preferred experience in a previous production or manufacturing role, or press operator role but not required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble and move products
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to consistently lift 40-50lbs
- Fix issues that may occur during operation
- Must be able to follow safety rules and regulations
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Great attendance record
- Ability to work and communicate well with others
- Able to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods of time
- MUST be able to submit to a BACKGROUND check
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to stand up to 10 hours per day. Must be able to lift up to 45 pounds. Must be able be bend, reach, and push.
$12.25 - $15 hourly
About Pinnacle -TMS
Here at Pinnacle, our Mission is to be the premier exporter of seats to OEM over the next decade. We are highly focused on growing our business by hiring and developing a highly efficient and productive team. We give potential employees in the community a place where they can grow their skills professionally. We attract only the top talent because we foster a great working environment and a "people before profit" motto.