Vidya Brands Group
Vidya Brands family is seeking a Production Planner to join our growing team. The Production Planner is responsible for managing customer orders through the manufacturing process to meet the customer's delivery requirement. Responsibilities include assisting with estimating, CAD design, and tooling creation as required. The ideal candidate will have the ability to communicate and problem-solve effectively.
- Responsible for managing production orders to meet sales order requirements and on-time delivery
- Collect required documentation to create "job packages" for manufacturing production processes
- Interface with Management Team, Customer Service Reps, Scheduling, Purchasing, Estimating, and Pre-Press departments to resolve issues
- Utilize Cimex Cad software and T-Box Software modules for - production orders, order entry, and inventory etc.
- Participate in various internal process improvement initiatives
- Expediently reply to questions or requests for information
- Troubleshoot issues as they are discovered
- Escalate problems as needed
- Perform other responsibilities as required
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Understanding of Folding Carton and Cad Design
- Self-starter, punctual, excellent communication skills, detail orientated
- Team player - customer-centric
- Decisive under pressure
- Sense of urgency
- High School diploma - college preferred
- 3 Years in a Manufacturing environment
- 0-3 Years of Planning Experience
- MRP or ERP experience desired
$20 - $22 hourly based on experience
About Vidya Brands Group
Vidya Brands Group is on the move and making big things happen. While family-owned and built on strong values, they play big and are ready to make a mark on the industry. They are looking for talent that is ready to make an impact with them. Vidya Brands Group desires people who know what RIGHT looks like. If growth, continuous improvement, and breaking the mold sound fun to you, check out Vidya Brands Group today!