Badger State Fruit Processing, Inc.
We are seeking full-time Production Associates in both of our fully automated production facilities located in Pittsville, WI. These positions provide support to operations in order to meet production and quality standards. Attention to detail, dependability, and attendance are all requirements in this role.
- Hours: We are looking for candidates willing to work a 12 hour 2-2-3 on our night shift (6 pm to 6 am)
- Additional Compensation: $600 Sign-on bonus after 6 months of employment, Referral, and Quarterly Bonuses
- Benefits: Badger State Fruit Processing, Inc. offers a full benefits package including an incentive plan that pays quarterly, Vacation, Health, HRA, HSA Account, Dental, Vision, Critical Illness, Accident, Matching 401K, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Company paid Life and AD&D insurance.
- Start up, maintain, and shut down food processing equipment.
- Perform all basic aspects of safety protocols.
- Perform necessary readings on equipment.
- Run equipment to proper parameters to ensure production efficiency.
- Maintain and adhere to GMPs.
- Adhered to SOPs regarding production and sanitation.
- Accurately record and document equipment readings.
- High School diploma preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license and have a good driving record
- Food manufacturing industry experience is preferred
- Self-motivated individual who works well in a team environment
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs
- Able to work 12-hour shifts and every other weekend in a smoke-free workplace
$14.25 - $15.25 hourly
About Badger State Fruit Processing, Inc.
We are one of the largest independent growers in the country with our own receiving station, cold storage freezers, juice concentrating facility, sweetened dried facility, our distribution warehouses, and Gardner Trucking. We deliver superior quality fruit and superior customer service to our customers.
Visit our website: www.badgerstatefruit.com
Or Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/GardnerCranberry/about