Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
This position is responsible for managing and delivering all aspects of production at specific communities as well as general oversight at all TOH communities.
- Participate as an active member of the Production department team, lead all department Level 10 Meetings and provide input on improving department performance and customer satisfaction to the Director of Construction.
- Be a leader within the Production Team providing guidance and support to all TOH Construction Managers.
- Work to deliver a quality product, on a timely basis, in the most efficient manner possible.
- Maintain a top-rated customer service attitude, ensuring customer field orientations are being completed as required. Review survey scores with Construction Managers and provide feedback.
- Work toward “Even Flow” scheduling using the TOH schedule and updating on a daily basis. Ensure scheduling software is being used correctly on a daily basis by all Construction Managers.
- Maintain accurate Vendor Scopes of Work.
- Develop a professional and ethical relationship with TOH vendors, enforcing Vendor Scope of Work requirements.
- Conduct weekly 1 on 1’s with all Construction Managers providing guidance and coaching all team members.
- Promote 100% compliance with the TOH Safety Process by acting as TOH Safety Manager.
- Participate as an active member of the Company management team, providing insight to the President and VP of Construction on improving department performance and customer satisfaction.
- Complete/Approve Offsite Checklists as requested.
- Participate as an active member of the Trade Counsel monthly meetings.
- Ensure TOH’s Safety policies and programs are being enforced on all job sites.
- Review accuracy of offsite reviews produced by NHC’s, CM’s, and PC’s before allowances are finalized and distributed.
Core Competencies/Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Thorough understanding of all stages of construction process including both rough and trim stages.
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed construction blueprints, specifications, and detailed development drawings.
- Basic technology skills, including Microsoft Windows, Outlook (email), and experience with a residential production scheduling system.
- Experience in a New Homebuilding Environment
- 2-year Vocational School or equivalent experience
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Physical Demands)
Minimal travel required. Employee must own or lease a Truck/SUV and posses a valid driver’s license with insurance coverage.
$60,000 - $75,000 Based on Experience
About Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
Tim O'Brien Homes is an award winning, semi-custom single family home builder in the Milwaukee and Madison Wisconsin areas and the leader in energy efficiency, innovative designs, green building practices, and renewable technologies. All homes are 3rd party tested and certified surpassing the State's energy-efficiency and green strict guidelines, and backed by a 5-Year Energy Guarantee. Join a team that lives by our seven Core Values which are the guiding principles that inspire our daily work and underscore our commitment to customers, vendor partners and each other.