Setup, operate and monitor equipment to accurately produce high quality products. The end results of the job are products that look consistent with the standards established with the original formulas.
Perform finishing and packaging, and participate in the rotation system providing maximum opportunity to increase skills within the finishing and portioning areas.
- Create high-quality finishing touches.
- Participate in the rotation system.
- Maintain finished count of each production to check against production schedule.
- Remove trays of products and place in machine using blades; adjust blades as needed.
- Monitor slicing of products to assure adherence to quality standards.
- Perform packing, labeling and casing functions.
- Ability to carry up to 25 lbs and lift up to 75lbs
- Willingness to participate and train in all areas of the manufacturing process.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing tasks.
- Must be reliable and display flexibility in work assignments.
- Must be able to communicate in English (oral, written and conversational) in order to receive written verbal job and safety instructions, comprehend hazardous material labeling, follow production schedule, and prepare graphs, weights and other production reports as required.
$11 - $11.50 per hour
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!!