Engineered Specialties, LLC
The product support technician provides customer service for compressed air piping. Job functions include answering technical questions, troubleshooting and entering new orders for our name brand Rapidair.
- Provide courteous customer support via phone, email and website chat
- Create parts lists from customer supplied drawings
- Document new sales leads with marketing software
- Multi-tasking and attention to detail
- Hours M-F 8:30 to 5:00
- High School graduate, Electro-Mechanical degree helpful, some experience with customer service in a technical field preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook. Quickbooks
- Good typing and phone skills
- Basic layout drawing knowledge
$14.00 to $19.00 hourly, Holiday and Paid time off, 401K and profit sharing
About Engineered Specialties, LLC
Engineered Specialties, LLC is a family owned company and has been in business over 10 years. We have a nation-wide customer base and continue to add new products annually.
To learn more about our products, visit www.rapidairproducts.com