Ready to disrupt the mortgage industry with us as a Product Development Marketing Specialist? Then we think it’s time to #joinMovement
What You Need To Know
- Acts as liaison between product development and marketing team to promote Movement programs, audit or create product marketing content.
- Leverages consistent project management standards to ensure the successful implementation of all Movement Mortgage product marketing materials in conjunction with Movement's Marketing department
- Effectively engages partners in other departments (Legal, Credit Risk, Compliance, Fair Lending, QC, Post Closing, etc.) in the product development marketing process to ensure parameters are within risk tolerances and department specific needs or issues associated with new or enhanced product are identified
- Identifies enhancements needed for processes, and relevant systems used for product marketing and related interfaces to support new or enhanced product marketing offerings
- Supports product development staff with any backlogged product development or testing deliverables.
- Leads weekly project calls with marketing team on new initiatives, products, or guideline enhancements to ensure MM is ready to market as soon as the product or enhancement is live.
- What We Are Looking For
- 3+ years of mortgage experience with solid knowledge of program guidelines and secondary market requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills with ability to appropriately prioritize assigned tasks
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word software applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, or related fields preferred
About Movement Mortgage
At Movement, we exist to love and value people. We are disrupting the mortgage industry by lending with integrity, building outstanding corporate culture, and investing in our communities. On any given day, you might find a processor volunteering for a local charity or an underwriter winning the corn-hole tournament at the office. You'll also find that we're the seventh-largest mortgage lender in the country.
So why Movement?
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- Company matched 401K
- Excellent career growth opportunity
- Fun, team-focused working environment
- Employee driving community outreach program