We are hiring a Product Marketing Manager/Analytics Expert to join our Growth Optimization agency as part of our SaaS Product Team.
In a nutshell:
The product marketing manager is responsible for ensuring that the product reaches a product-market fit and is able to differentiate and scale-up.
In this role you’ll be working with: The Product Owner, the Product Team, the Growth Marketing team, and internal and external customers to help drive activation, acquisition, renewals, and referrals.
You’ll dive deep to find data, patterns, and insights through customer interactions and through tools such as Tableau, Mixpanel, and SQL and be able to think outside the box to come up with solutions that drive growth.
A key part of the role will also be working with our customers and creating the right marketing material for every stage of the funnel - with an initial focus on activation.
You’ll be the eyes and ears of the product and be the main feedback loop between teams.
You will be working remotely.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Industry: B2B SaaS
Employment Type: Remote, full-time contract.
Is this you?
- You’ve got a strong background in SaaS and have demonstrated product marketing experience that has led to significant ARR growth (bonus points if you’re a follower of the Product-Led Growth Methodology).
- You understand the different pieces at play when scaling SaaS products: Product Marketing, Development, Sales, Product, Customer Success.
- You can strategize based on data analysis. Therefore, you don't (only) believe your gut (although you have a pretty good sixth sense), you trust data. You can lead the efforts necessary to establish useful KPIs to monitor performance and adapt your strategy based on those learnings.
- You live and breathe customer feedback and know how to turn that into executable marketing that makes a difference.
- You have strong business acumen. Knowing if something makes business sense comes pretty naturally to you, and it's easy for you to prioritize based on this insight.
- You like to work remotely.
What you need:
- 5 years plus experience in B2B SaaS Product Marketing
- Technical experience in business intelligence
- Content creation experience
- Strong understanding and involvement in Agile processes and Software Development Life Cycle of small engineering teams (no scaled agile experience needed)
- Significant experience with Google Analytics, Mixpanel, MySQL, and Tableau for BI
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous projects involving cross-functional teams
- A college degree is a must.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written in English
Must be proficient with:
- Google Analytics
- Various content management systems
- Google Analytics
- Tableau for BI
We look for candidates that exhibit the Market 8 spirit: Accountable, radically open-minded & collaborative.
- You’ll be working with: The Product Owner, the Product Team, the Growth Marketing team, and internal and external customers.
- You will report directly to the CEO
The Core Values of Market8 are the rules and boundaries that define the company’s culture and personality and provide a final “Should/Shouldn’t” test for everyone’s behaviors and decisions.
- Own It
- Be Radically Open-Minded
$70,500 - $90,000 yearly
About Market 8
Market 8 is a growth marketing agency 100% focused on helping SaaS firms establish their brand and sell more software. Market 8 offers consulting, strategy, and execution of programs to help solve 3 critical problems of scaling SaaS:
- Get the message right - Increase your product’s perceived value with the right message, to the right people, at the right time.
- Improve close rates - Sell more software by matching your marketing and sales to how your customers buy.
- Optimize CAC: LTV - Acquire customers that stick with you for the long term, through cost-effective channels.
Dozens of B2B SAAS firms, from high-growth SAAS firms to enterprise category leaders, have generated millions in additional ARR and lower their Customer Acquisition Cost with the help of Market 8. Market 8 clients range from startups in the traction stage to mature enterprise clients.