Are you looking for a role where you drive product and business decisions that shape a company’s future? If so, this role may be right for you. Our evolving SaaS startup is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to develop and execute growth and marketing strategies to ensure we’re building the right resources for our clients.
You’ll drive product-market fit, work cross-functionally to create content, and ultimately grow our market share in our core fit industries. You’ll need strong storytelling skills and the ability to develop strategic insights from market and customer data.
The ideal candidate will have several years of product marketing experience especially in the B2B space, a solid understanding of content strategy and growth marketing, and a track record of strong cross-functional leadership.
- Lead product marketing campaigns and act as the industry expert for target industries (i.e. real estate and mortgage) building an understanding of customers’ hiring needs
- Assess and analyze the market and competitive landscape - technology trends, ecosystem developments, and competitive offerings
- Develop a deep understanding of the hiring process for each industry to build empathy for customers
- Define the tactics for empowering the sales team to decide how to educate prospects through the buyer’s journey of awareness, consideration, decision, retention, and advocacy
- Create and execute on a wide range of content campaigns that disperse knowledge and drive engagement, including, but not limited to industry surveys, calculators, blogs, webinars, ads, webpages, drip email campaigns, etc.
- Collaborate with team members to promote quality content to our target audience
- Ensure that all content is in line with both the company’s brand and overall marketing goals
- Use your understanding of the competition and ecosystem, coupled with an understanding of the product to influence product and business development decisions
- Use your skills at preparing business cases and creating cross-functional alignment to help build and grow new industry-specific products/services
- 2-3 years of related product marketing experience, ideally B2B product marketing experience
- Extensive knowledge of content marketing fundamentals
- Intellectual curiosity to go deep on industry knowledge
- Demonstrated success with holistic marketing campaign design, implementation, and project management
- Experience in developing messaging, product positioning, content and journey mapping, and measurement
- Tech-savvy with a passion for software and technology solutions and the ability to pick up new technical skills quickly
$60,000 - $65,000
WizeHire started in 2014 as a way to give busy small businesses the elevated hiring experience that was only available to large corporations. Our expert hiring coaches and customizable recruiting software give business owners the support and resources that make hiring easy. Our customers range from small businesses that have grown with us to entrepreneurs making their first hire. Over 8,000 businesses trust WizeHire to help them build the best team. This is an exciting moment to join us on the ground floor. Come join our mission to help small businesses hire!