Consultwebs has launched a new software product for the legal industry. We’re looking for a passionate Product Manager to act as the point person for the entire product lifecycle, from the strategy phase to go-to-market to maturity as the product evolves and our user base grows.
The Product Manager will be responsible for helping determine product-market fit, creating and managing the product roadmap, prioritizing the backlog, and continue helping the development team refine each feature. Working knowledge of Agile project management, SaaS development, UX/UI design, and quality assurance will be required to succeed. Strong organizational skills and high levels of quality communication will also be needed.
- Proactively manage the product strategy.
- Gather and organize feedback from users about bugs, new features, usability, etc.
- Conduct ongoing market and competitive research to generate new ideas.
- Own and prioritize the product roadmap in partnership with users and the development team.
- Be the first to test new features and updates for quality assurance.
- Brainstorm design elements with developers and UX/UI designers to drive engagement.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to drive user adoption and long-term engagement.
- Coordinate with the Sales, Marketing, and Operations teams as new features are developed and launched.
- Train team members and provide regular updates to leadership on progress.
- Build out and maintain a knowledge base for users with guides on how to use each feature.
- Proven prior experience with the results to back it up.
- Strong knowledge of the technology industry and trends shaping the future of software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high levels of quality communication.
- Attention to detail backed by strong organization and decision making.
- Research, analytical, and strategic thinking skills to build a successful product strategy.
- Agile project management and task delegation experience.
- Working knowledge of coding languages and UX/UI design.
$1,000 - $2,500 per month
Our company is devoted to winning for clients and our team members. You will work side by side with top talent within a company that has a fun, fast-paced culture. We listen to your ideas and use them!
Consultwebs was one of the first companies to focus on law firm search engine optimization. Now, over two decades later, we are proud to have helped hundreds of law firms build their book of business and their brands.
We use internet marketing to ensure law firms are taking advantage of every opportunity ─ mobile-first designs, SEO, PPC, online video advertising ─ to build their brand and bring in cases from the web.