Gazelles International Coaches
The Product Manager provides the leadership for setting the long-term vision and strategy for Gazelle International’s products. This position is responsible for communicating product line strategy to all relevant participants/stakeholders and develops the strategic product roadmap, which conveys the “why” behind the GI products proposed and being built.
Reports to the President and COO.
We offer a base salary of $66,000 annually plus quarterly bonus program, 401k, and Healthcare Benefits.
- Build and manage a harmonious product portfolio, by creating successful Product Roadmaps.
- Engage, gather information and determine Coach and Client market needs and behaviors through regular interviews and interactions with the GI community.
- Research competitive offerings and identify strengths and weaknesses of GI’s current product lines.
- Bring dynamic/innovative new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs.
- Manage the products’ Intellectual Property (IP) and Trademark(TM) requirements from concept, to design. Initiate sample production, testing with coaches, sales forecast and associated costs including mass production techniques.
- Develop packaging plans, demand/pricing strategies and financial projections to meet profitability goals.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Create and deliver an operational plan that includes growth opportunities including market share, revenue, profit and ROI with Coaches – and plans for all products including Coach IP materials, events/workshops, and education/training.
- BS degree in business, marketing, engineering preferred.
- Proven 4 + years’ work experience in product management or as an associate product manager.
- Demonstrated ability/initiative in utilizing the following competencies in a results driven, team oriented environment.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop and disrupt the market place with innovative product designs, remarkable marketing strategies and effectively communicating recommendations.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and networking skills, especially with regard to distribution channels and social media.
$66,000 Base Salary plus bonuses
About Gazelles International Coaches
Gazelles International is a global premier coaching organization currently composed of 250+ independent professional business coaches who focus primarily on the development of mid-market companies (revenue from $5M to $250M) using the Gazelles Four Decisions™ as the framework for client growth. Gazelles International coaches support more than 2,000 growing companies on six continents, which contribute to over $40 billion in combined revenues to the global economy. In short, we are a business strategy and coaching organization bound together by a passion for learning, excellence, respect for others, flexibility and integrity.
As a whole, team GI is responsible for developing coaching tools, executing events and training sessions, and creating opportunities to connect the global network of coaches. We perform these services with the intent of fulfilling our Brand Promise to offer the best education, best tools, and best community in the coaching world.