Ultimate Jet Vacations
This role can be completed either from HQ in Aventura, Fl, or Virtually within the USA
Ultimate Jet Vacations Product Manager is responsible for fostering and enriching existing relationships as well as curating new connections with future clients. This individual is known to be an excellent communicator, and master-negotiator, and has a deep knowledge of the luxury travel industry.
- Curate long-lasting relationships with each existing client and maintain corresponding contract renewals
- Identify, contract, and onboard new vendors into the company
- Cross-collaborate with internal departments to ensure contracted vendors are set up for success
- Stay up-to-date with market trends within the luxury, 5-star hotel, industry and build production reports accordingly
- Own, manage, and update internal systems to ensure accurate contract, pricing, and vendor content.
- Continually negotiate for beneficial margins, terms, and operating conditions with all suppliers.
- Represent UJV professionally in supplier-related interactions, including trade shows, events, and in-person supplier visits.
- Assist with pitching and managing co-op Marketing opportunities with the Product Marketing team.
- Assist with any escalated issues that may arise with supplier partnerships
- Customer service and relationship-focused
- Strong at contract negotiation - proven experience is required
- Detail-oriented, organized, and process-driven
- Excellent with verbal and written communication
- Able to identify creative solutions for unique situations
About Ultimate Jet Vacations
We are a boutique luxury travel agency that offers discerning travelers the world's most exclusive and luxurious accommodations at 5-Star hotels & resorts. Our travel advisors have the knowledge and expertise to create unforgettable experiences for our clients.
We pride ourselves in our ability to problem solve, our attention to detail, our need for constant collaboration, and the level of product expertise we bring to our clients is unparalleled. We do not settle for less than excellence and we believe that when you love what you do, greatness comes naturally!
- On-the-Job Training
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- A++ workspace
- Travel to the top 5-star resorts in the world, those we sell to clients
- Unlimited Vacation Time after year 1
- Surround yourself with only top performers
- Open Door policy
- No Micromanaging