We’re looking for an experienced mortgage operations manager to represent our branch and lead our team to success.
The person in this role will be responsible for overseeing all lending functions, including sales, funding, processing, and closing.
The Mortgage Operations Manager also manages the branch pipeline of loans and helps Loan Officers and Partners clear loan applications and makes sure they’re submitted on time to Processing and/or Underwriting. This person must also ensure that if there are any underwriting problems that they are quickly resolved so that we deliver a quality loan product to our clients in an efficient timeframe.
Job seekers will ideally have over 5 years of mortgage experience and at least 3-5 years of management experience with a proven track record of meeting sales goals with their team. They should also have a deep understanding of department processes and procedures and have a strong desire to help us grow and develop.
If you’re a positive, driven professional committed to service excellence, we want you on our team. Apply now!
- Run weekly pipeline meetings that go over every loan scheduled to close in detail over the next 60 days
- Monitor pipeline to ensure internal compliance policies are enforced and customer service standards are met or exceeded
- Supervise a team of Loan Partners and Officers to make sure that loan applications are submitted to Processing and/or Underwriting on time
- Oversee all lending functions which may include, but are not limited to sales, funding, processing, and closing
- Work with Processing and Underwriting teams to clear conditions, resolve any issues, and restructure the loan as needed to ensure a timely, smooth, and successful loan closure
- A self-starter, problem-solver, and decision-maker with a can-do attitude who embraces challenges and can multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Excellent skills in leading, training, developing, motivating, and inspiring teams through dedicated communication and management
- Works well under pressure and displays a strong commitment to integrity and client confidentiality
- Applicants with an NMLS license preferred but will accept candidates willing to be licensed within 90 days of hire