Amcap Mortgage, Ltd
Are you an experienced mortgage operations manager who has the professional skills and drive to lead a team to success? If so, we need to talk.
We’re looking for a Mortgage Operations Manager to represent the branch and oversee all lending functions which may include, but are not limited to, sales, funding, processing, and closing.
You will be in charge of the branch pipeline of loans and assist Loan Officers and Loan Partners with clearing loan applications and ensure they are submitted promptly to Processing and/or Underwriting. If there are any underwriting issues, you are responsible to resolve them to ensure efficient delivery of products and services to clients with maintaining company turn-time expectations.
Our ideal candidate will have 5+ years of mortgage experience with 3 to 5 years as a supervisor and a proven track record of meeting sales goals with their team. You will need to have extensive knowledge of department processes and procedures and aid us in continual growth and development.
We are invested in your success, and if you are a positive, results-driven individual with a commitment to service excellence, we want to hear from you. Start your application today!
- Monitor pipeline to ensure internal compliance policies are enforced and customer service standards are met or exceeded
- Ensure required documentation is captured in the LOS and CRM
- Clear conditions, resolve any issues and restructure the loan as needed by working with the Processing and Underwriting teams to assure efficient and successful loan closures
- Maintain and update workflows, procedures, and policies to ensure smooth operations and address challenges with strategic resolutions as they arise
- Oversee all lending functions which may include, but are not limited to sales, funding, processing, and closing
- Over 5 years of experience in the mortgage industry with advanced underwriting and processing skills and at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a supervisory or management position
- In-depth knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage processes, procedures, and documentation
- Excellent skills in leading, training, developing, motivating, and inspiring teams through dedicated communication and management
- Displays a strong commitment to integrity and client confidentiality with the ability to work well under pressure
- Candidates with an NMLS license are preferred but applicants who are willing to be licensed within 90 days of hire will be considered
$68,500 - $100,000 yearly
About Amcap Mortgage, Ltd
Work for a company that has been TOP RATED to work for (now 9 years in a row) in the Houston area!
You will work side by side with our #1 producing salesperson of 2020.