Amcap Mortgage, Ltd
Our organization is presently seeking an experienced mortgage branch manager with a motivated mind for growth and expansion. Our ideal candidate will have years of management experience in the mortgage industry with a proven track record of meeting sales goals with their team. We are invested in your success and are looking for a driven individual with a commitment to service excellence. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Maintain and enforce branch policies, procedures, and protocols are followed by all team members
- Excel in meeting all pipeline, sales management, and new business generation goals to increase market share
- Lead, train, and motivate employees to achieve sales goals
- Adhere to state, regional, and federal guidelines, and ensure all loans meet company policies and procedures
- Represent our brand in a positive way to referral networks, such as realtors, using effective marketing tactics and paying strong attention to reputation management
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills, and exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to complete all phases of the mortgage loan origination process and mastery of loan products and regulations such as FHA, USDA, VA, and conventional residential mortgage loans
- 3-5 years of experience in banking or mortgage industry with 2-3 years experience in a supervisory role in customer service, human resources, operations, business development, or sales management
- Up to date industry knowledge and advanced technical/ computer skills
- 4-year degree in banking, finance, economics or business administration preferred -- equivalent experience accepted
$250,000 - $375,000 yearly
About Amcap Mortgage, Ltd
AMCAP Home loans provides a streamlined mortgage loan process that alleviates the stress of buying a home or refinancing. Customers rest easy knowing the expert teams at AmCap Home loans will work hard to find the best loan program that fits the client's needs. Many clients will pre-qualify to make the process even quicker.
The dream is still strong with people buying new homes or refinancing current homes.
Join our team and work with some of the best people in the industry.
Named Top Place to work 9 years in a row!